Chrome has emerged as the top browser with its modest looks and fast loading capability. The interesting latest updates have improved the look of this modern browser with increased safety. Take a look at browser share in wikipedia where we can see Google chrome has work very hard to get to this top stage. Once you have in progress using chrome you will not switch to any other browser and skinning the browser theme to your personal needs is simply possible with these below introduced themes. Some of these may look like my personal preferences so let me know if you have any favorites.
In Chrome, you can follow these steps to add the extension:
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer (I’d recommend the desktop so it’s easy to find and remove when you’re done installing).
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install.
Reset to Default Theme
Removing a chrome theme or reset back to default chrome theme is possible in chrome browser. Go to Menu > Settings > Appearance. The appearance section is found on the front page of the settings page so finding it is very easy.
Cirque du Soleil
A circus inspired grey sliver color theme with a lady performing a routine dance movement. The abstract background will add to the total effect for the browser.Download
Beautiful Landscape ThemeDownload
Totoro Rainy DayDownload
Fiery Horse chrome ThemeDownload
Green Abstract ThemeDownload
Assassin’s Creed IV Black FlagDownload
Legend of zeldaDownload
Ratchet & ClankDownload